Best Digital Marketing Tools For 2019
At one point, online marketing was just a new & different way to market. Today, across the world, a lot of businesses are becoming close-knit and are moving towards more sustainable means of marketing and advertising. The role of Digital Marketing is spread beyond brand awareness & hardcore marketing. Companies, businesses & individuals alike have realized its importance in the present scenario. They are using these skills for a better connect with the market, boost online reputation & presence and stay ahead of the competition. Digital Marketing is undeniable because of its cost-effectiveness and reach.
To increase your business, you must know what your competitors are doing. It is important to beat your competition in the business but the most important thing is to learn how they excel in business. It gives you the opportunity to compete with your competitors to increase your sales.
Here are the best digital marketing tools for 2019:-
- Google Analytics: It’s a web analytics service which is offered by Google to tracks & reports website traffic. It is the most widely used web analytics service on the web. It is used to track the website activity of the users such as session duration, pages per session, bounce rate, etc. along with the information on the source of the traffic. It is beneficial to marketers and analysts for the successful implementation of a marketing strategy.
- Google Ads: It is an online advertising service developed by Google to help marketers reach their customers instantly. When a keyword is searched on Google, it would throw a list of searches & the results which are on top and the bottoms are generally ads. The ones marked “AD” are ads. And, the results below that are organic.
- Email Automation-Mailchimp: Mailchimp Automation allows you to create automated emails that send when triggered by a subscriber’s activity, or a certain date like a birthday. This feature helps to streamline communications & makes sure that the contact gets the right email at the right time.
- Project Management-Hubspot: It is an all-in-one inbound marketing & sales platform that helps companies attracts visitors, convert leads, & close customers. Its products and services aim to provide tools for social media marketing, content management, web analytics, and search engine optimization.
- Facebook Business Manager: It is a tool which helps you create, publish, monitor, & report on various business-related assets, including your business’s Facebook Pages, or your Facebook Advertisements. It helps teams to stay organized & focused while monitoring, creating, & publishing ads, pages & other business assets on Facebook.
- Hootsuite- social media manager: To manage all the social media handles, this software takes the form of a dashboard, & supports social networks integrations for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, & Youtube. The service is commonly used to manage online brands and to submit messages to a variety of social media services.
- Freelance-lead generation: The term freelancer means a person who does particular pieces of work for different organizations rather than working for a single organization.
With the rapid growth in the digital world, the world has witnessed an increase in the number of freelancers also. This has happened because of gaining the freedom of choice & steering forward without any restriction.
- Google Keyword Planner: It is a tool that provides keyword ideas & traffic estimates to help you build a Search Network Campaign. It also helps to choose competitive bids and budgets to use with your campaigns.
- Yoast Plug-in: While working with self-hosted WordPress site, Yoast Plug-in helps to make the site as search engine friendly as possible. It makes easy to do things like control titles and Meta descriptions, set your targeted keywords & track how often you’re using them, manage sitemaps, & so much more.
- Canva Design: A tool which helps to create beautiful documents and designs for any occasion & purpose. With its user-friendly drag and drop tool & thousands of customizable templates, over 400 million designs from more than 10 million users across 179 have been created with Canva so far.
Once you know what the best digital marketing tools for 2019 are, it’s time to put them to work for your business and for your clients. Digital literacy is the most important life-long learning tools. To become a digital marketing expert, you don’t need any degree or diploma. All you need is a particular set of knowledge to leave a mark in the digital world. Enroll for the digital marketing course at “Steps in Digital “ & touch the new heights. (For more info, please visit- https://stepsindigital.in/)